Curtainside Transportation Services
Roehl Transport’s Curtainside Division provides the combined advantages of flatbed-style loading and unloading and the protection, efficiency and convenience of a dry van trailer.
Our curtainside fleet is one of the largest, most efficient, and best-run operations of its type in the nation. Our curtainside customers enjoy the flexibility of cross-trained professional drivers, who are knowledgeable in flatbed and curtainside operations, letting you maximize the universal trailer design.
Roehl’s 48’ Curtainside trailers have removable roof supports at 16’ intervals with a rear door open height of 111” and a 51” deck height – making loading and unloading from the side or from the back easy. Your load will be properly secured, and it’ll be protected – with no need for tarping!
Our Curtainside Division is a part of our Flatbed group, with over 650 driving teammates who are ready to move your loads! Contact us or get a personalized shipping quote today!
What You Get When Shipping With Roehl Transport
- Cost-Effective Service from Planning to Billing
- Roehl Capacity Solutions means you have a seamless capacity offering
- We can cover freight across multiple locations and service lines
- We can build a tailored capacity solution across all 48 states
- Route & Fuel Optimization
- Helps ensure we provide the best pricing to our customers
- Helps ensure your loads are delivered on time and without additional risks
- Excellent equipment and the best maintained large fleet in the nation
- Trailer tracking technology lets you monitor your loads across your entire network
- Our safety performance means less risk of damage and downtime on the road