Refrigerated Transportation Services
Roehl Transport’s Refrigerated Division ensures your temperature-controlled freight is kept at the appropriate temperature from the time it leaves your facility to the time it reaches its destination.
With over 400 driving teammates and more than 600 refrigerated 53’ swing door trailers, we have the capacity to move your frozen and temp-controlled freight. Our team recognizes that when delivering frozen and temperature-controlled products, on-time service and quality assurance are key. That’s why we have the latest in communication and tracking systems and equipment including:
- Temperature monitoring and alert systems
- Satellite communication with the refrigerator unit:
- Remove On/Off capability
- Satellite temperature monitoring from across the country
- Wedge trailers (average age 1.5 years) with sensors that:
- Monitor real-time position
- Provide trailer load status (empty, loaded)
- Know if the doors are open or closed
- 50-gallon refrigerated fuel tanks on trailers
- Air-ride suspension
Refrigerated trailers are used to move frozen products and those that are sensitive to changes in temperature.
We have customers across the US, and our ability to scale means we can grow as to meet your needs.
What You Get When Shipping With Roehl Transport
- Cost-Effective Service from Planning to Billing
- Roehl Capacity Solutions means you have a seamless capacity offering
- We can cover freight across multiple locations and service lines
- We can build a tailored capacity solution across all 48 states
- Route & Fuel Optimization
- Helps ensure we provide the best pricing to our customers
- Helps ensure your loads are delivered on time and without additional risks
- Excellent equipment and the best maintained large fleet in the nation
- Trailer tracking technology lets you monitor your loads across your entire network
- Our safety performance means less risk of damage and downtime on the road
Let us take care of your shipping needs, so you can focus on your core business.